Do you want to know how to Set the Homepage in Edge Browser in Windows 10?
Microsoft’s Windows 10’s browser is called Edge. This article shows you how to Set the Homepage in Microsoft Edge Browser in Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge replaced Internet Explorer, also Microsoft Edge is a Snappy and Sleek Browser which supports HTML5.
Edge is faster, more reliable and it is modern than Internet Explorer.
How to Set the Homepage in Edge Browser?
Windows 10’s Microsoft Edge browser open on the Start Page (About: Start) by default. Here you have simple step to Change in Homepage in Edge.
- Click on Ellipsis button > Settings
- Under – Open With Select A Specific Page or Pages
- Click on the Drop Down menu – Select > Custom.
- Now they the URL which you like to set as homepage in Edge and click the + button (Just repeat this procedure to add more homepages)
How to Display the Home button in Edge Browser
Here is the simple steps to display home button in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on Ellipsis button > Settings. (Click the three-point menu item in the top right – Ellipsis button)
- Scorll down to Advanced Stiings > View Advanced settings
- Toggle > Show the home button – Switch ON
- Enter the URL you like to use as homepage (If not configured) OR use he default Start-page and then Click on Save.
This is the simple way to Set the Homepage in Microsoft Edge Browser. Share this article below Facebook & Twitter.