We have given very simple ways to Import Bookmarks to Edge from any of the browsers.
You’re here as you have recently upgrade your system to Windows 10.
Now you should know that How to Import your Bookmarks to Microsoft Edge from old Browser.
How to Import Bookmarks to Edge from old Browser
We know that Microsoft Edge is the successor of Internet Explorer, moreover Microsoft Edge is the default web browser in Windows 10.
This article shows Simple steps to Import Your Bookmarks from other browsers in Windows 10.
How to Import Favorites in Windows 10 from other Browsers
- Open Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 System.
- Click on Hub menu > Import Favorites
- Select Internet Explorer or Chrome – Select Internet Explorer and Chrome.
(As of now, you can’t import Firefox bookmarks into Microsoft Edge)
Click on Import – Wait till you get ” All Done ” message and resume your browsing.
How to display the Favorite Bar in Microsoft Edge
In Windows 10 Microsoft Edge, the favorite bar is hidden by default. I will show you how to enable Favorite Bar in Microsoft Edge.
- Click on Ellipsis button > Settings
- Now Toggle the Show the Favorites bar Switch ON. That’s all.