Identity Thefts is a very common issue due to the usage of the Internet. This article helps you how to secure your online identity.
You should have some security practices with security tools to secure your identity.
Nowadays, all tasks are being done online. Everyone needs internet to fulfill their requirement.
Everyone tries to protect themselves from being hacked by the hackers. This article shows your simple way to secure your identity online.
Remember, the hackers always try to trespass your security barriers. They do some new tricks to breach security.
You should protect your data being hacked by the hackers.
How to Secure your Online Identity – 12 Simple Tips
- Don’t share your financial details, PAN number, social security number, bank account number online until the website is trusted.
- Always keep your gadgets lock
- Disable Guest Browsing
- Never store your personal information on social networking sites
- Set google alert
- Use 2FA and password manager
- Protect your online passwords and strengthen them too strong.
- verify your social media privacy settings
- Check your phone’s privacy settings
- Watch out “Spam” emails
- Always keep your communications networks secured
- Check for the https://
These are the simple tricks to secure your identity online.