Nowadays, mobile data usage is skyrocketing. People are looking for tricks to reduce data usage Android phones. Here is a simple guide on how to reduce mobile data usage for Android, iPhone and computer.
There are many new applications available on the internet. We Have come up with the best tips and tricks to reduce and manage mobile data usage for Android mobile phones.
Mobile users are very much concerned all about data plan, rather than SMS or Calling plans.
How to Reduce Data Usage in your Android Mobile to use your Data efficiently?
Limited Data Pack is always an issue for the Smartphone users.
Various network providers are providing various data packs in the market, although most of the plans are limited data.
Related: Latest Mobile Phones
How to Reduce Mobile Data Usage?
Android Mobile users can easily control your Data Usage by enabling Notification Alerts and Set the limit of Data Usage.
Below is the most significant procedure to minimize data usage in your Android Phone or iPhone.
Launch Settings > Under Wireless & Networks > Data Usage.
You should see a table of Data Usage of your mobile with the Specific Time.
You can use Black and Red lines to Set usage Alert to Reduce Data Usage in Your Android phone.
When you cross the data limit, your will definitely get an alert.
Best Tips to Reduce your Android Phone Data Usage
- Limit or Restrict Background data of your Smartphone.
- Try Changing your mobile Browser. Try Opera Mini.
- Use Wi-Fi Wherever possible
- Turn Off Mobile Data When Not in Use
- Preload Heavy Content
- Download Large Files Over Wi-Fi Only
- Prepare Maps for Offline Use When Traveling
- Adjust Account Sync Settings
- Try Opera Mini
- Check and Compare your past usage and current usage.
Nowadays, Internet is one the basic need for the human. We must agree that the term “Internet” has changed our lives completely.
Simple Trick to Reduce Data Usage in Android using Google Chrome.
We’ve some unavoidable reasons to use Internet.
The Primary reasons to use Internet are, Information, Work, Entertainment, Communication, Searching for Help, Online- Shopping, Marketing, Relationship, Self-Expression, Knowledge.
It clearly says, most of the time we are surfing on the net. It causes that we need to pay huge bill to the internet provider.
But this tutorial shows you to Cut OFF you internet bill.
Yes. This guide demonstrates you that how to minimize your Data Usage in Android Phone using Google Chrome.
This will help you to reduce your Data Usage by up to or at least 50 % .
The term called Data Saver Feature is the Key to decrease your Internet data usage in Chrome.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to Reduce your Data usage in Android mobile using Google Chrome.
How to Enable the Data Saver in Google Chrome for Android Mobile ?
- Launch Google Chrome app, tap on the Menu button >> Settings.
- Now Go to the Advanced settings > Data Saver.
- You can now Toggle Data Saver on and Google Chrome will do the rest of the process.
- You can see the sample results shown in the above image (After one month of Data Usage on Your Android).
Adding more info to decrease your Data Usage in Android Mobile as follows:
Top 10 Tricks to Control Your Data Usage.
- Update Apps through Wi-Fi only.
- Disable hungry apps.
- Restrict Background Data.
- Cache Maps before start travelling.
- Temporarily Switch OFF sync.
- Compress Data Activity.
- Fine Tune Sync Settings.
- Preload streaming app content.
- Go for Unlimited Data Plan.
- Monitor data usage.
I hope this tutorial helps to in terms of Simple Trick to Reduce Data Usage in Android using Google Chrome.