This article helps you that how to make a file available Google Drive Offline Mode.
What is Google Drive?
Google drive is a cloud based storage and synchronization developed by the giant company Google.
Google drive established on 24, April 2012. With a Google account, you will get 15 GB of storage for free.
Why do people use Google drive?
The first reason is that the free drive is from Google. You can access your data anywhere in the world.
Data can be accessed from PC, mobile and laptop. User’s data will be safe.
This is applicable for a file, folder or document for viewing or editing on your smartphone.
This Simple steps to make a file available in Offline mode is same for Android and iOS phones.
How to View Google Drive files Offline?
You may be traveling, hence viewing / working on the documents which stored on Google Drive may not be possible since you don’t have an Internet connection. Don’t worry,
Google Drive can be configured to view, edit your files without the Internet.
Here is how you can turn on the Offline feature to access your Google Drive files without Internet Connection.
Simple steps to Make a File Available in Offline mode in Google Drive
- Connect your Phone to the Internet Launch Google Drive – Mobile App through your account.
- Navigate to the file or folder or document which you like to make available offline.
- Tab on the small “Exclamation Mark” which displayed next to it.
- Now toggle the “Keep Offline” switch ON.
- You’re done. Now the selected (Keep Offline) file is available for Offline reading / editing on your Android or iOS mobile.
- View Your offline files as Tap on the Menu button > Offline – That’s all.