.This article helps you that how to make a file available Google Drive Offline Mode.
Still you can create, view and edit Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Sheets if you are not connected to the internet.
This is applicable for a file, folder or document for viewing or editing on your smartphone.
This Simple steps to make a file available in Offline mode is same for Android and iOS phones.
How to Make a File Available Google Drive Offline Mode
You may be traveling, hence viewing / working on the documents which stored on Google Drive may not be possible since you don’t have an Internet connection. Don’t worry,
Google Drive can be configured to view, edit your files without the Internet.
Here is how you can turn on the Offline feature to access your Google Drive files without Internet Connection.
Simple steps to Make a File Available in Offline mode in Google Drive
- Connect your Phone to the Internet Launch Google Drive – Mobile App through your account.
- Navigate to the file or folder or document which you like to make available offline.
- Tab on the small “Exclamation Mark” which displayed next to it.
- Now toggle the “Keep Offline” switch ON.
- You’re done. Now the selected (Keep Offline) file is available for Offline reading / editing on your Android or iOS mobile.
- View Your offline files as Tap on the Menu button > Offline – That’s all.