Nowadays, Internet is one the basic need for the human. We must agree that the term “Internet” has changed our lives completely.
This article shows you the Simple Trick to Reduce Data Usage in Android using Google Chrome.
We’ve some unavoidable reasons to use Internet.
The Primary reasons to use Internet are, Information, Work, Entertainment, Communication, Searching for Help, Online- Shopping, Marketing, Relationship, Self-Expression, Knowledge.
It clearly says, most of the time we are surfing on the net. It causes that we need to pay huge bill to the internet provider.
But this tutorial shows you to Cut OFF you internet bill.
Yes. This guide demonstrates you that how to minimize your Data Usage in Android Phone using Google Chrome.
This will help you to reduce your Data Usage by up to or at least 50 % .
The term called Data Saver Feature is the Key to decrease your Internet data usage in Chrome.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to Reduce your Data usage in Android mobile using Google Chrome.
How to Enable the Data Saver in Google Chrome for Android Mobile ?
- Launch Google Chrome app, tap on the Menu button >> Settings.
- Now Go to the Advanced settings > Data Saver.
- You can now Toggle Data Saver on and Google Chrome will do the rest of the process.
- You can see the sample results shown in the above image (After one month of Data Usage on Your Android).
Adding more info to decrease your Data Usage in Android Mobile as follows:
Top 10 Tricks to Control Your Data Usage.
- Update Apps through Wi-Fi only.
- Disable hungry apps.
- Restrict Background Data.
- Cache Maps before start travelling.
- Temporarily Switch OFF sync.
- Compress Data Activity.
- Fine Tune Sync Settings.
- Preload streaming app content.
- Go for Unlimited Data Plan.
- Monitor data usage.
I hope this tutorial helps to in terms of Simple Trick to Reduce Data Usage in Android using Google Chrome.