Why we need to convert file to PDF? There are lots of reasons to Convert, but the main reason is that the file can be printed very easily and neatly. Let’s learn PDF converter free online.
Lots of freeware utilities available in the internet to convert any file type into PDF file.
I verified more tools and websites and found a good a freeware utility called doPDF. You can download doPDF from here.
PDF Converter Free – Convert Any File Type to PDF File
Convert any file type into PDF file with Single Click
This tool doPDF helps to Convert all Documents to PDF
- Convert Excel to PDF
- Convert Office Applications to PDF
- It Converts Excel to PDF
- Convert Microsoft PowerPoint to PDF
- Convert Microsoft Publisher to PDF
- Microsoft Visio to PDF
Below is the sample to use the doPDF to convert an Excel spreadsheet into a PDF file.
You can also use the same procedure to Convert word into PDF file, Convert ppt into PDF file, Convert Microsoft Publisher into PDF file, Convert Microsoft Visio into PDF file and Conver Office Applications into PDF file.
How to convert an Excel spreadsheet into a PDF file
How can I convert an Excel spreadsheet into a PDF file to take print or save as PDF file?
Simple way to convert an Excel spreadsheet into a PDF file is shown below using PDF Converter Free.
- Download and Complete the installation of doPDF, during the installation, you need to “deselect” the option to install MS Office add-in; it works well without it.
- Once you have installed, Now Open Excel Spreadsheet > Program’s File Menu > Print.
- Select the Printer as doPDF Creator and click on OK
- Select the location to save the converted PDF file, there will not be any change in the existing Excel Spreadsheet.
doPDF is the easy way to Convert word into PDF file, Convert ppt into PDF file, Convert Microsoft Publisher into PDF file, Convert Microsoft Visio into PDF file and Convert Office Applications into PDF file.
Also Read: How to remove PDF password