Microsoft Outlook is the most popular and user friendly email client. Is it possible that Can I forward Outlook Emails to Gmail ?
Yes. It is possible that you can forward your Outlook Mails to your Gmail Account.
MS Outlook client is the Integral part of Microsoft Office Suite, though in the latest Windows operating system.
Gmail is the free web mail service from Google. You might have used or heard that Gmail accounts can be integrated with the Microsoft Outlook.
All incoming mails from Gmail will be stored in the computer through Outlook application.
But issues come when the users want to forward Outlook mail to Gmail. Here you will learn how to forward Outlook mails to Gmail.
Can I Forward Outlook Emails to Gmail ?
Yes. You can easily forward MS Outlook emails to Gmail by following the simple method.
This option helps to have a backup of your MS Outlook emails and keep another person in the mail loop.
Forwarding rule is the key to forward a copy of your emails to Gmail.
Simple Way to Forward Outlook Emails to Gmail or Any other Web-Mail
- Ensure that your Gmail account is added to the MS Outlook Contacts.
- Go to Outlook Toolbar > Rules > Create Rule and you will have a new dialogue box.
- Click on > Advanced Options > Rules Wizard
- Check the box – Through the Specified Account to apply the Rule to all the emails in a specific account.
- By selecting the account – from which the emails are to be forwarded.
- Click on the ” Specified ” underlined word. Now a new box will open and display your email address. Click.
- Now Check the box which is labeled as ” Forward it to People or Public group “. This option enables the email forwarding from a specific account.
- Now click on People or Public Group and open the Rule Address.
- Locate your Gmail account – type Gmail account address in the Search Box and Click Go.
- When Gmail Account search is over, Click on the same. A new pop-up opens in which Gmail address is inserted in the ” To ” field of the “ Rule Address “.. Now just click on ” Finish “.
You’re done. Now the new Rule has been saved.
Now all your upcoming Outlook emails will be forwarded to your designated Gmail account configured.
Just follow this procedure to forward your outlook mails to any other mail client – not only the Gmail account.