MAC OS X makes very easy to take Screen shot of Your MAC PC. You can take Screenshot of MAC PC as Full Screen, Particular area of your MAC Screen, full App Windows, or any other area you like to take Screenshot of MAC PC. In this guide, you’ll learn how to take screenshot of your MAC computer.
Screenshots on Mac are extraordinary for sharing your moments from your videos, high scores from your favorite games, discussions on informal organizations like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you need to report, and very nearly everything without exception you see on your screen.
Best of all, taking screenshot or capturing your screen is very simple.
In case you’re new to the Mac environment, you may not understand that OS X accompanies a full suite of screenshot devices.
Apple benefited an occupation at concealing them, yet once you know how to utilize OS X’s screenshot highlight, it may very well turned into a key piece of your work process.
Let’s see how How to Take Screenshot of MAC PC.
How to screenshot of your entire Mac screen
- Open all apps and windows which you like to add in your screenshot, and do arrange them just exactly the way you need to see them saved.
- Now, Press Command + Shift + 3 all at the same time.
- You’ll now hear a camera click sound. Now your latest screenshot appears on your desktop in .PNG format. The screen shot of this file title is Screen Shot [Date + Time].
- Now Double-click on the screenshot to open and share it with Preview. Right click and then just choose Open With, or drag and drop it, to open and share it with another app as you wish.
How to take a screenshot of a custom area of your Mac screen
- Set up all applications and windows you need to screenshot, and make them arrange the way you need to see them saved.
- Press Command + Shift + 4 all in the meantime.
- Now Place the new crosshair cursor at one corner of the area you need to capture (for instance, upper left), and click and hold.
- Drag the crosshairs to the inverse corner (for instance, bottom right).
- The crosshairs give you an exact pixel count that you need a particular size (or even to quantify). Hold down Option to change the lock point to the center point of the area. Hold down Shift to lock all sides but the one in the direction you’re currently moving.
- When you’re okay with the area, *lLet go** of the mouse button / track-pad. Whatever is contained in the layout is the thing that you’ll screenshot.
- You’ll hear a camera snap sound, and your screenshot will show up on your desktop in .PNG file format, with the title Screen Shot [Date + Time].
- Double tap on the screenshot to open it with Preview. Right click and now select Open With, or drag and drop it, to open it and share it with another application.
How to take a screenshot of specific window on your Mac screen
Open the application and window you need to take screenshot.
Press Command + Shift + 4 all at the same-time. Your cursor will turn into crosshairs.
Press now the Space-bar. Your cursor will turn into a camera now.
Let’s Place the camera cursor on top of the window you want to screenshot. The window will tint blue so you can make sure it’s the right one.
Click to take the screenshot.
You’ll hear a camera snap sound, and now your screenshot will appear on your desktop in .PNG file format, with the title Screen Shot [Date + Time].
Double click on the screenshot now to open and share it with Preview. Right click and choose Open With, or drag and drop it, to open and share it with another app.
You can also use this simple method to take a screenshot of a specific drop-down menu, although please note that only the menu will be captured.
How to Take Screenshot directly to the Mac Clipboard
- Setup your screenshot accurately as you would if you wanted the outcomes saved to the desktop.
- Press Command + Shift + Control + 3 all in the same-time to take screenshot the entire screen to your Clipboard.
- Press Command + Shift + Control + 4 all in the same time to screenshot a particular area, or press Space-bar a short time later to screenshot a particular window, to your Clipboard.
- Go to your doc or picture editor and use Control + v or chose Paste from the menu to copy your screenshot out of the Clipboard and into the window.
Important: These strategies for taking a screenshot will work with OS X El Capitan, OS X Yosemite, and most more old version of the MAC OS.