Do you know how to pin a tweet permanently to Your Profile Page? Twitter has an option to display your tweet displayed permanently on your Profile Timeline.
Twitter is one of the largest social media network being using by the people.
It’s up to you which Tweet you want to be displayed permanently on your Timeline.
Select your Favorite Tweet and pin to your profile page permanently.
Simple Steps to Pin a Tweet to your Profile page on Web based Version.
- First Connect to your Twitter account.
- Now select the tweet you like to pin your Profile permanently.
- Click the Menu button (ellipsis icon located below each tweet) and click on Pin to your profile page.
- The selected tweet will be displayed permanently on the top of your profile page.
How to pin a tweet permanently on Android and iOS Twitter App?
- Open Twitter App for Android and iOS (September 2015).
- Now Go to Twitter app and select the tweet you want to pin.
- Tap on the Menu button > Pin to your profile.
This feature is also available on the latest versions of the Twitter app.