Facebook has announced lots of features recently. One of the great feature is Facebook Video Profile.
If you want to go for a change from a Facebook Static profile, then you will learn here How to make Facebook Video Profile.
The new Facebook video profile has 7 seconds of profile as video.You will definitely like the way the Facebook video profile performs.
Lets see the simple way that how to make a Facebook video profile in this tutorial.
You will have step by step instructions that how to create a Facebook profile video.
How to make Facebook Profile Video ?
To create a profile video from Facebook’s iOS app is given below as:
- Let’s open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Click on the “More” button in the bottom-right corner of screen.
- Now tap your name to open your profile page.
- Tap it to open your profile. Now tap your current profile picture.
- From here you select an option as “Take a New Profile Video,” or “Upload Video or Photo”.
- Now just go ahead and record a short video to use as your profile video or you have an option to use a profile video which you have taken earlier.
Keep in mind that the length of the video would be 7 seconds or shorter than 7 seconds.
Currently, Facebook not allows you to upload longer video.
Once you have uploaded the video or you need to select a thumbnail from the uploaded or taken video as your profile picture.
Now this picture will show up in Facebook’s news feed.
Whenever the people visit your profile (page) then they will see your video profile.
This is the best way to create Facebook Profile Video. Share this video below Facebook and Twitter.