If you’re using a tool to communicate with the people, then you like to add an awesome individual touch through the tool you are using. If it is about emails then we have an option called “Signature“. This tutorial shows you how to Signature in email in Windows 10 Mail App.
Windows 10 built-in Mail Desktop App offers you more feature concerning about email clients.
Windows 10 default desktop mail app has a default signature as Sent from Mail for Windows 10.
If you like to customize your signature in Windows 10 desktop email client, then follow below procedure to change an email signature in Windows 10 mail app.
Okay, the mail signature is not just set up for the entire apps. Email signatures are set for each and every account.
This will make sense as you will not like the same signature for all email accounts or clients.
How To Create Signature In Mail For Windows 10
You would like to use an email signature for your work environment and something different for your personal email.
It is all up to you that you may have 10 email accounts you obviously like to have 10 different signatures for each email app or client. Let’s see how to create an Email signature in Windows 10.
How to Create an Email Signature in Windows 10 Mail App
- Press Start and Open the Mail app,
- Now click on the Cog icon to display the Settings pane. Now select Options.
- Mail app Permits you change this setting for all of your email accounts.
- Just Click on the drop down (displayed list) at the top of the Options menu.
- Now select the email account which you want to edit now.
- Scroll down to the Signature section. Now clear the default “Sent from Mail for Windows 10” text.
- Now this is time to write down your new signature as you like.
Also Read: What are the best features in Windows 10?
PS: If you like to disable Windows 10 email signature just by toggling the Use an email signature switch Off option.
This is the simple way to create an email signature in Windows 10, all this tutorials shows that how to change “Sent from Mail for Windows 10 “.
Leave a Reply