Sometimes, you will be in the situation that you would like to type many lines in one cell in Microsoft Excel.
But How do you Type more lines in a Single Cell in Excel ? If you put more words into a single cell, it shows as big single line which is not good.
The main issue is when you press enter key to finish one line and start another line, your cursor will go to next cell. This won’t allow you to type multiple lines in a single cell. Other words, If your excel cell has lots of texts and you’re thinking to show this texts as multiple lines.
Simple ways to enter multiple text in a single cell has been given here.
Related: How to change email id of Facebook?
How to type multiple lines within a Cell ?
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Now Type a line of Texts in a Cell.
- Use your Keyboard’s Shortcut as ALT + ENTER.
- Now the Cursor will be in next line.
- You can start type texts in the next line.
- Again press ALT + ENTER to type in next Line.
This is the easy way to type several lines in a single cell.