This guide shows you that how to change primary email on Facebook. When we create our Facebook account, we should provide an email address to receive further notifications from Facebook. Let’s learn how to change primary email address on Facebook. Here is the simple way to change Facebook email address.
If you’re not using the email address that which you had given when you opened your Facebook, you can easily change the email address any time which you’re going to use now. In this guide, you will learn how to change or remove email address in Facebook using your mobile.
How to Change Primary Email on Facebook?
Let’s see how to Add, Remove or Change Your Primary Email ID in Facebook.
How To Change Primary Email Address on Facebook on Desktop.
Login into your Facebook account. Now click on the triangle symbol which located at the right top and then select Settings.
Now Click Account Settings under General. Click on Contact > Add another email address or mobile number.
You can enter your new email address in the “New Email Field” and then click on “Add“.
Now, Select this as your main email address and click on “Save Changes“.
PS: Make sure that you will click on the confirmation link sent from Facebook to your new email id.
Until you open the confirmation email link from Facebook, you won’t login into Facebook using your new email address.
Step by step to Change Facebook Email Address:
If you are having multiple email addresses associated with your account, the notification email will be received at the email id that which you have selected as your Primary email address on the General Account > Settings Page.
How to change your Facebook email address on Facebook mobile app?
1. Locate your Facebook app icon.
2. Now click on the 3 stacked horizontal lines in the lower right corner and then open menu options.
3. Scroll down and open “Settings & Privacy” and open the sub menu of the additional account.
4. Go to “Settings” from “Settings & Privacy” and it will show you account information and payment information, personal information and email address.
5. Click on “Personal Information” and tab on “Email address”. Here you can remove the email id and update your new Facebook email address.
How to change your email address on Facebook in your desktop computer?
1. Go to the internet browser, log into Facebook using your current email address.
2. Once logged in, click the downward facing arrow in the upper right hand corner of your screen and click on “Settings.”
3. Under your general account settings, you’ll see a section for contact information, edit email address and add an additional email address or phone number. Click on that button to launch a pop-up in which you can input your new email address.
4. After inputting your new email address and hitting the enter key on your keyboard, you’ll be asked to re-enter your current Facebook password to confirm the changes. Now Facebook will send you a verification email containing a link that you must click on to prove that it is a valid email address that you own.
5. After validating and confirming the email address, Facebook will automatically set your newly entered email address as your primary contact.
How to change your email address on Facebook via the Facebook mobile app
1. Open Facebook icon on your smartphone.
2. Now locate the three stacked horizontal lines in the lower right hand corner of the screen and tap them to open a list of menu options.
3. Scroll down to locate the “Settings & Privacy” option
4. Now you will see payment settings, your preferred language, and your personal information – including your email address. Click on “Personal Information.”
How To Change The Email Address Associated With Your Facebook Account
Facebook allows you to personalize your settings in many ways, including the email address you associate with your account.
You can change your email address on Facebook on desktop or mobile in a few quick steps.
I hope you might have got the best way to Add, Remove, or Change Primary Email on Facebook.