Can you imagine to use WhatsApp without phone number or SIM. In this guide, you’ll learn from the proven ways on how to use whatsapp without phone number or sim in Android phone, iPad, PC and laptop.
WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app broadly used and the most popular app in the world. As of September, it has over 390 million users across the world. Many people access this wonderful messaging service via WhatsApp Web. It’s a web-based client and help you by providing more flexibility to use this messaging app. In this guide, you’ll learn on how to use WhatsApp on PC without phone or SIM and with phone.
You can find this Facebook owned app on major platforms. It acts as a good communication or bridge for the users on several platforms. WhatsApp Web app enables the people to chat, send and receive messages, videos, images and be able to make video calls for absolutely free. You can use WhatsApp Web online to perform the conversations using a web-browser.
How to Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number or Sim?
Earlier, WhatsApp was available for mobile devices only. WhatsApp Web launched in Jan 2015. This web-client is an extension of your phone. WhatsApp Web only mirrors the messages, videos, images and conversations they get from their mobile phone. No messages or information are actually transferred over to your computer. Everything is still available on your mobile phone.
Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number or SIM
The WhatsApp Web app needs validation through a personal QR code. You can find QR code inside the WhatsApp app on your phone. As the WhatsApp-web interface is just mirroring the app, your phone must remain connected to the internet access for WhatsApp Web to work. If your mobile phone loses the internet connection then WhatsApp Web browsers will no longer be available until your mobile internet connection resumes.
To get WhatsApp QR code, you must visit web.whatsapp.com. You will find the QR code once the page is loaded. Once you are able to see the QR code, this code can be scanned using the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone to get the connection established.
Easy way to capture the WhatsApp QR code is by launching the app on your Smartphone and click on the three dot menu in the top right corner. Now tap on WhatsApp Web from the list (drop-down) followed by Link A Device. Let’s simply focus your mobile phone’s camera at the WhatsApp Web QR code to launch the web app.
Now all your WhatsApp communication will immediately be available in your web-browser. Communication remains (end-to-end) encrypted even when you are using WhatsApp web online. The recipient has no idea if you are using WhatsApp Web or mobile app.
How to use WhatsApp Web App on PC without Cell phone?
If you follow the right guide to use WhatsApp web app on desktop then you can easily use WhatsApp on browser. Most people have no idea how WhatsApp works on the web. Here is a quick guide on how to use WhatsApp Web on PC. Remember, your mobile and desktop should be connected under the internet and there is no need to use the same internet provider.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- If you use an Android phone then Tab to three vertical dots on the right top corner and click on “WhatsApp Web“.
- If you’ve iPhone (iOS) then Tab on “Settings Gear Icon” and open “WhatsApp Web/Desktop“.
- Now, open your favorite browser on your PC and type web.whatapp.com and press enter.
- Now, you’ll need to scan QR Code visible on your Desktop / PC screen.
- Once you’ve scanned the QR code, now your WhatsApp account is accessible on your PC.
- Whatever messages you send and receive on one device will be available on both devices.
After you have scanned the WhatsApp Web QR code through your mobile and opened the web app through your browser, you do not need to use your mobile phone to send and receive WhatsApp messages or videos. This will help you to keep on top of your conversation using your PC or computer. There is no need to switch between your phone and Desktop every time you receive a new WhatsApp message. You can use your computer web-browser to reply to them easily.
Benefits of using the WhatsApp Web app
The biggest benefit of using WhatsApp Web is that you can make use of your computer’s keyboard to type-in the messages. This means you can type more words or messages faster than the mobile’s keypad. You can easily send lengthy messages quickly using a web app browser.
Want to share files quickly from your computer? Using WhatsApp Web, you can easily send photos, documents, videos and contacts. You can send as many as you want on their way. Remember, if you receive more files through WhatsApp, the web app won’t save the files automatically on your desktop or PC. However, WhatsApp on the phone will save all income files or images automatically if the specific option is enabled.
WhatsApp Web won’t allow you to make video and voice calls to individual contacts like your WhatsApp mobile app does. However, you can easily make group video calls using WhatsApp web version using the Messenger Rooms feature. Once you’ve created a room, just share the link to the people you would like to invite to the group video chat.
The contacts or people will be able to join in the group video call although if they do not have Messenger or WhatsApp. Also, it doesn’t need your participants or you to log into Facebook. Keep in mind, Messenger Rooms are NOT end-to-end encrypted.
If you’re ready to use WhatsApp Web App on your browser then scan the WhatsApp Web QR Code through your mobile phone now and start using this powerful messaging service.
How to install WhatsApp on Your Computer?
WhatsApp is the most used popular cross platform App for messaging. WhatsApp allows you to send & receive messages without charging a single penny from you. Everyone likes to use WhatsApp on Computer.
This article shows how to install WhatsApp on Your Computer.
WhatsApp Web is the web based version / browser based version of the WhatsApp Messenger. It is very compatible with popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
Through WhatsApp Web you can easily chat (text and voice messages) and share files and videos to your WhatsApp contacts directly from your PC. WhatsApp Web app supports group chats also.
How To Install WhatsApp In Computer (Laptop, PC and Tablet)
Prerequisites to Setup WhatsApp on Your PC
- A valid WhatsApp account
- Ensure that WhatsApp Messenger is installed and configured on your smartphone (Android, iOS or Windows Phone).
- Need to have a compatible web browser: Google Chrome, Opera or Firefox.
- Latest version of WhatsApp: Open the Google Play Store > Menu > My Apps > WhatsApp > Update.
Syncing WhatsApp Web
The process of Syncing a PC to WhatsApp Messenger is a two-fold procedure. You will have to retrieve a QR code from WhatsApp Web and then scan it with your phone.
Now Open your web browser and go to web.whatsapp.com to get the QR code.
Now Launch the WhatsApp Messenger app. Tap on the Menu key > WhatsApp Web
Scan the QR code to connect to WhatsApp Web.
You’re done. You can now use WhatsApp on your Computer.
How to Use WhatsApp on Multiple Computers
You can now use WhatsApp Web on multiple PCs. Open WhatsApp on your phone, click on Menu > WhatsApp Web :
All the devices connected to WhatsApp Web are listed here. Click on the +button to sync a new computer: This is the simple way to use WhatsApp on Multiple Computers.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web from PC, Android or iPhone?
Alright, you’ve enjoyed using WhatsApp Web on laptop or desktop and now you want to logout from WhatsApp Web. Sometimes, you may use a private computer to browse WhatsApp online; if you forget to logout from WhatsApp then someone may misuse it. Here is the simple guide on how to logout from WhatsApp Web.
- In the web page (web.whatsapp.com) on your PC, you will see 3 vertical dots on the top menu and click on it.
- Now you can click on “Log out” to logout WhatsApp Web from your desktop.
Logout WhatsApp Web from Android Phone
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Tab to three vertical dots on the right top corner and click on “WhatsApp Web“.
- It will show you the “Active” connection of the browser like Chrome, Opera, Firefox and so on.
- Click on “LOG OUT‘ to log out WhatsApp Web from Android.
Logout WhatsApp from iPhone (iOS)
- Open WhatsApp on your iOS phone.
- Tab “Settings Gear Icon” at the right bottom of your iPhone.
- Now Tab on to “WhatsApp Web/Desktop“.
- It’ll show you all the active sessions. You may choose the session to logout.
How To Use WhatsApp On Browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and more.
WhatsApp can be used in your Computer without installing or enabling Emulators. Yes, in this article, you will learn how to use WhatsApp on browser easily. You can open WhatsApp in the browsers like Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE, Firefax and more.
Google Chrome allows to use the most used WhatsApp program in the PC. Enabling WhatsApp Web Wrapper extension is the key which allows you to Use WhatsApp in your computer.
Use WhatsApp in Your Web Browser
- Below is the step-by-step process to use WhatsApp on Web browser (Google chrome, opera and so on).
- Open any browser on your PC where you want to view WhatsApp on the web.
- Now type web.whatsapp.com on the browser search bar.
- A QR Code will pop-up on your screen.
- Tab to 3 vertical dots or bars at the right corner of the app.
- Select “Keep me signed in option” (below the QR code) if you want your computer or laptop to remember your login every time you use WhatsApp Web.
- You’re done. Now, you can see a notification that you’ve logged in to WhatsApp on the Web.
WhatsApp Web Wrapper:
- The WhatsApp Wrapper allows / helps you to get notification on your computer’s desktop.
- Sending voice messages.
- WhatsApp Web Wrapper helps to talk to your contact list.
- You Can take snaps and videos using your PC’s webcam to Send through WhatsApp Web Wrapper.
How to use WhatsApp on Browser in Google Chrome?
Open Chrome Browser, install WhatsApp Web Wrapper program. Once installation is done, click on Add to Chrome. Now click on Add App. That’s it.
Once WhatsApp Web Wrapper installation is done, Go to Applications -> WhatsApp. Now a QR code will be appeared.
Open your WhatsApp program on your smartphone. click on Menu -> WhatsApp Web. Now scan the QR Code by using your device’s camera and then finish the task.
Once the synchronization is done, you are all set to talk to your WhatsApp contacts using your computer.
I hope this guide will surely help you to install WhatsApp on your computer and laptop to use WhatsApp easily and quickly.
how to increase youtube views says
Wow, this post is good, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going
to tell her.
pof online dating says
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed
and I hope you write again very soon!
check my site says
I just want to mention I am beginner to blogging and definitely liked you’re web page. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog . You amazingly have superb articles. Thanks a lot for sharing your blog site.
quest bars says
I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i’m glad
reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice
: D. Good job, cheers
Keep on working, great job!
buy madden 17 coins says
I love the knowledge on your internet site. Thank you so much!.