YouTube tools are important when you create videos to promote your online business, your personal brand or blog. There are plenty of free YouTube tools available on the internet. However, choosing the right YouTube SEO tools help you to save your time, drive more traffic to your YouTube channel. We know that YouTube has quickly become one of the top important social media channels.
There are many best YouTube tools for SEO help to get more traffic to your YouTube channel. In this article, I’ll share with you the top 10 YouTube SEO tools to grow your channel.
Top 10 Free YouTube Tools
We have tested many YouTube seo tools and listed the 10 top free YouTube tools that bring more traffic to your YouTube channel quickly.
The primary reason why I’ve placed this tool in the first place is, TubeBuddy is a free browser extension that automatically integrates with YouTube. This way, you can easily manage your YouTube channel.
TubeBuddy tool allows you to run simple tests that will help you to improve your YouTube channel through the performance of your content.
The popular YouTube tests are,
TubeBuddy seo tool helps to find out the root cause and provide exposure to grow your channel.
This free browser extension (for Chrome, Firefox and Edge) TubeBuddy works as a browser plugin and works directly on the top of YouTube’s website to improve your channel’s performance.
Once you have installed TubeBuddy, just go to YouTube.com and see all available features by clicking the TubeBuddy logo.
TubeBuddy Features & Benefits
- This free tool for YouTube SEO helps you figure out which one works the best to grow your channel.
- Scheduling features are one of the best benefits of TubeBuddy. This feature helps you to determine when you want to upload and publish videos in the future.
- The scheduling tool also set a specific time and date to remove a from certain playlists on the channel automatically.
- TubeBuddy YouTube tool tracks your rankings and compares your analytics data with your competitors on YouTube and Google searches as well.
- Another best feature of TubeBuddy extension is, you can update videos in bulk. This option is really great if you want hundreds of videos to update all the descriptions simultaneously.
- If you’re planning to promote one video using the description of all your other videos, then TubeBuddy is the best tool.
- TubeBuddy tool also helps to improve your thumbnail creation process.
This free YouTube optimization tool supports many types of YouTube users such as:
- YouTube Creators
TubeBuddy is the best YouTube tool to reach more subscribers even from all other social media channels.
Below is the free sign up to this all-in-one YouTube Tool.
Another best YouTube Tool for free is vidIQ. Using this tool, you can easily track your channel’s audience analytics. This tool gives all detailed information such as who is currently watching your content, which kind of content and who all are already watched.
Using vidIQ YouTube tool, you can produce relevant content for your target audience easily. It’s keyword ranking tool and tag management tools help you to identify influencers and manage your video comments.
Another best feature is, you can run a comparison report with your competitors. Also, you can see top tags and keywords that are used by rival channels through Google Chrome extension.
vidIQ Features and Benefits
- You can easily find who is watching your channel or videos.
- Get detailed reports to improve the performance of your YouTube channel.
- vidIQ offers YouTube SEO tools also.
- Identify influencers and manage comments.
- Comparative comparison with your competitors or other YouTube channels.
- vidIQ free Google Chrome extension helps you to see your competitors keywords and tags.
- Monitor all search metrics like scores, views and more.
- vidIQ free YouTube SEO tool helps you to track the metrics on both Facebook and YouTube.
Camtasia is one of the top used free YouTube tools for screen recording and video editing. We all know that screen-recording is an easy way to enhance your content.
You might have watched many “how-to” tutorials on the internet. These types of videos are made using tools like Camtasia.
You will be in many situations to create videos such as tutorials or how-to videos which you’re doing on your laptop, desktop or smartphone. No one wants to record the screen with a smartphone or camera. Because this will not be professional, as the video file has a glare on the screen.
So it is not possible to make a content about how-to. So if you’re explaining something or your YouTube channel is related to how-to or tutorial videos then you must use the screen recorder tool such as Camtasia.
- Once you sign up with Camtasia screen recording tool, you will get access to record your screen.
- Now, you can mark up to start editing, add effects and settings to your video.
- Camtasia records all your mouse movements and keystrokes as well effectively.
- Using this YouTube tool, you can easily add notes, highlights, captions, arrows and other annotations easily.
- Many viewers don’t like sound or audio while watching video. In this case, annotation is the best option to go with.
- Camtasia’s voice narration feature allows you to record your voice during or after you record the screen.
- It has many audio effects with an added music option.
- YouTube creators who like to create presentations and slideshows will prefer Camtasia.
- It has green-screen function, animations and quizzes.
4. YouTube Studio
If you’re looking for the best and free YouTube tools by YouTube platform itself then YouTube Studio is the best fit. Yes, YouTube Studio is an official YouTube app created for the video creators.
This tool has lots of features. If you’re taking your YouTube channel seriously then YouTube Studio is a must-have tool to get more viewers to your channel.
YouTube Studio Benefits and Features
- The best part of this YouTube tool is, you do need to look for a desktop or laptop to handle or manage your channel.
- YouTube Studio App is the best SEO tool for YouTube to manage and analyse your channel through YouTube Studio mobile app.
- You can check and improve the performance of your channel in real-time.
- Using the YouTube Studio App tool, you can even folen and respond to the comments.
- You can easily receive all your important alerts and notifications to your mobile device.
- Using the YouTube SEO app, you can monetize, schedule and manage your YouTube thumbnails directly.
- Best mobile app to update your YouTube channel from anywhere.
5. Social Blade
There is no introduction needed for this YouTube tool. The major difference from all other leading best YouTube SEO tools is, it can track all statistics of YouTube, Twitter, Twitch and Instagram.
Using this Social Media tool will greatly help you to improve your social media marketing strategy. Using Social Blade tools help to track your own statistics and your competitors as well.
Find some basic analytics from a YouTube channel using the Social Blade tool.
Social Blade Features & Benefits
- Using this tool, you can see your subscribers, total video views, and estimated earnings by date.
- You can easily compare up to three YouTube channels simultaneously. This will help you to know your current position against your competing channels.
- Social Blade helps to find if YouTube creators belong to management agencies or multi-channel networks.
- Use this information to know how your competitors or other YouTubers are monetizing their accounts.
- Social Blade YouTube tool offers tutorials and easy guides for both beginners and Pro YouTube creators.
- You may get help from Social blade consulting services to improve your channel.
Promoting your content on many channels and social media networks is the best way to bring more target audience to your online business. To do this perfectly, you will need to paste or post links to your YouTube videos and YouTube channel.
But these links are very long, messy and unappealing. So we highly recommend keeping the link neat, tiny and tidy. We would recommend using Bit.ly.
Features and Benefits of Bit.ly
- Bitly is a popular tool that is used to shorten the links.
- YouTube creators use this tool to keep their titles and descriptions neat and tidy.
- Bit.ly is not only being used on YouTube. You can use it wherever you want to shorten your link to promote.
- It offers a free custom domain and also permits you to create and share more than 1500 branded links for your YouTube channel.
Woobox is a popular tool to promote your YouTube content on other channels. Most of the successful YouTubers use this strategy to re-purpose their videos content on the social media networks.
Woobox is the best YouTube tool to set up all your published YouTube videos on a Facebook tab. Once it is done, your Facebook friends or fans can scroll and watch all your YouTube videos from Facebook.
Woobox Features & Benefits
- Get more YouTube videos from Facebook fan base.
- Easy to set up your YouTube videos on Facebook.
- Choose a featured video to watch when you navigate to this tab.
- This way you can get more views and subscribers from Facebook to YouTube.
- You can easily convert your social media followers or audience into customers.
- You can make your Facebook audience watch your videos from Facebook itself without having to rely on them visiting YouTube.
8. Keyword Tool
As its name suggests, Keyword Tool provides YouTube keyword suggestions. These keywords are used in the YouTube Titles, Descriptions and YouTube Tags.
The best part of YouTube Keyword Tool is, you will get long-tail keyword suggestions.
Keyword Tool Benefits and Features
- Get the best keyword suggestions for your YouTube Videos.
- Best keyword tool for YouTube Title, Tags and Descriptions.
- This tool help you to optimize your YouTube channel for search.
- Besides YouTube, Keyword Tools provides related keywords to Google, Amazon, Bing and all other top search engines.
- You will get high ranking keywords to get top ranking.
- Able to choose country level to focus target visitors.
Hootsuite is one of the best social media marketing tools that provides tons of tools.
This tool helps the YouTube creators to schedule and publish the videos as per the schedule.
Hootsuite Features and Benefits
- Spread your video and channel to all social media channels.
- It has tons of supporting tools to improve your YouTube channel.
- Hootsuite’s special feature helps to publish the videos from YouTube to all other platforms directly.
- Hootsite’s team will help you to improve your YouTube content.
- It offers separate logins to your employees or team.
- This tool can easily track your metrics.
- Hootsuite YouTube tools reports help to improve your channel’s performance.
- Hootsuite mobile app offers more advantages to use from your smartphone or tablet.
- You can easily manage your channel through the Hootsuite app.
If you’re a YouTube creator for sometime then you might have heard about Canva. It allows you to create tons of unique and attractive posters, videos, images, banners, social media graphics, ads and more.
If you’re a YouTube beginner then I highly suggest use Canva for free to create wonderful and eye-catching videos.
Canva Benefits & Features
- You can create hundreds of attractive videos and images for free.
- Able to create the best YouTube thumbnail using Canva.
- Able to take video snapchat.
- Your attractive thumbnail will bring more clicks and users.
- Drag and drop feature is awesome.
- Canva is 100% free to use.
- Premium version gives your unlimited photos and video library.
We have provided the top 10 free YouTube tools for beginners and professionals. So, if you are ready to take your YouTube channel to the next level then I would highly recommend you choose some of these YouTube tools.
Take advantage of these YouTube tools to get more visitors to your channel.
These free YouTube SEO tools are best fit for YouTube creators, influencers, marketers, agency, team members and the internet personality.
Thanks for reading and please share this article if it is worth it.