WhatsApp can be used in your Computer without installing or enabling Emulators. Yes, in this article, you will learn how to use WhatsApp on browser easily. You can open WhatsApp in the browsers like Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE, Firefax and more.
Google Chrome allows to use the most used WhatsApp program in the PC. Enabling WhatsApp Web Wrapper extension is the key which allows you to Use WhatsApp in your computer.
Use WhatsApp in Your Web Browser
- Below is the step-by-step process to use WhatsApp on Web browser (Google chrome, opera and so on).
- Open any browser on your PC where you want to view WhatsApp on the web.
- Now type web.whatsapp.com on the browser search bar.
- A QR Code will pop-up on your screen.
- Tab to 3 vertical dots or bars at the right corner of the app.
- Select “Keep me signed in option” (below the QR code) if you want your computer or laptop to remember your login every time you use WhatsApp Web.
- You’re done. Now, you can see a notification that you’ve logged in to WhatsApp on the Web.
WhatsApp Web Wrapper:
- The WhatsApp Wrapper allows / helps you to get notification on your computer’s desktop.
- Sending voice messages.
- WhatsApp Web Wrapper helps to talk to your contact list.
- You Can take snaps and videos using your PC’s webcam to Send through WhatsApp Web Wrapper.
How to use WhatsApp on Browser in Google Chrome?
Open Chrome Browser, install WhatsApp Web Wrapper program. Once installation is done, click on Add to Chrome. Now click on Add App. That’s it.
Once WhatsApp Web Wrapper installation is done, Go to Applications -> WhatsApp. Now a QR code will be appeared.
Now Open your WhatsApp program on your smartphone. click on Menu -> WhatsApp Web. Now scan the QR Code by using your device’s camera and then finish the task.
Once the synchronization is done, you are all set to talk to your WhatsApp contacts using your computer.
I hope this guide “how to use WhatsApp on Web” would be surely help you to use your laptop or PC for send and receive messages, videos, images and more.