You’ll learn today that how to remove PDF password easily.
Nowadays, Banks and Credit Card Companies are sending all confidential statements and reports through email as PDF file with Password Protection.
You might be having password to unlock the PDF Files.
Sometimes, you forgot the PIN to open the PDF Files OR not having the procedure to unlock the PDF file.
This article helps you to remove password from PDF files. Follow the simple steps to open PDF files without knowing the password.
Lots of apps available to open protected PDF files without knowing the password.
You may download AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover tool from internet for free.
Simple Steps to Remove PDF Password
1. Download and Complete the installation of AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover from Here.
2. Launch the app as shown below.
3. Export the PDF password protected file now and click on Start.
4. Now you get a Pop-up stating that “Password Successfully Removed”
How to Open the Password Protected PDF files with Google Chrome?
Every month you are getting some default documents, Confidential attachment routinely.
All document must have Unique PIN to open the protected PDF files.
I agree with you that you might be having PIN to open the protected PDF files.
But you will be in the position to open the same protected PDF files again and again to verify in the future.
You can’t remember all the unique passwords.
I will give you simple tips to save all your PDF protected documents in your drive and no need to provide password when you open again.
- Just drag the password protected PDF file in your Chrome browsers.
- Chrome prompts you to provide the password. Enter the password to open the file.
- Go to the File menu now in Chrome > Select Print (Cntrl + P Windows, CMD +P on Mac).
Now click on “Save as PDF” and click the “Save” button.
Now your Protected PDF file will be saved in your local drive or Google drive without Password.
You can open this PDF file without any password in future.